Caesar Chicken is the right melt on your mouth chicken recipe! It’s creamy, easy, and packed with flavor. This clean baked hen recipe best has 4 Ingredients and takes much less than 30 minutes to make. It’s one of the absolute BEST weeknight dinners out there.
This Baked Caesar Chicken Recipe is an smooth 4 ingredient recipe you could make any night. It’s the form of pantry recipe you can throw together in minutes and happily feed the complete own family!
My absolute favored factor inside the world is straightforward chicken recipes. I even have about one million of them, and I by no means get bored with making (or consuming) them. This scrumptious melt in your mouth fowl is just some other top notch recipe to feature to the listing!
This Creamy Chicken Bake best wishes 4 components and approximately half an hour within the oven to become the excellent dinner ever. Now that’s an high-quality dish!
You’ll seem like a chef with this dish, however this couldn’t be greater simple. My absolute favored form of smooth weeknight meal to make on a whim. After you’ve made it as soon as, you’ll recall it for a lifetime!
When I published this recipe, it straight away took off and became one of the maximum popular on my website. It’s the type of recipe this website online was constructed on…SIMPLE!
- 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- ½ cup sour cream (optional)
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing (click for homemade recipe)
- 1-1½ cup Parmesan cheese grated
Read Also: Ham & Bacon Cheesy Potatoes
- Heat oven to 375F and spray the inside of an 8″ x 11″ baking dish with cooking spray.
- If the breasts are uneven thickness, pound them (placed in a Ziploc bag and on a flat surface) to an even ¾”-1″ thickness using a meat pounder. Sprinkle the breasts (both sides) with grated Parmesan cheese & freshly ground black pepper, and place them in the prepared baking dish.
- Whisk together Caesar dressing and sour cream in a small bowl. Pour the Caesar/sour cream mixture over each breasts then sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese on top.
- Place the prepared chicken in the oven and bake at 375F for 30 minutes or until a meat thermometer inserted in the thickest part of one of the middle breasts reads 150°F.
- Turn the oven to broil and broil the breasts an additional 2-4 minutes or until the chicken turns golden brown. It can burn quickly, so watch it closely. When done, a meat thermometer should register 165F when stuck into the thickest part of one of the middle breasts. Remove from the oven, cover loosely with foil and allow chicken to rest 5-10 minutes before serving.
- If desired, garnish with chopped parsley.