Hearty, creamy and flavorful those Cheesy Potatoes are packed with bits of ham, crumbled bacon, hundreds of cheese and is bursting with flavor in each and each bite.
When it involves potatoes, we’re a massive fan around right here. We simply cant get enough of any individual form of potato dish. They are just one of those consolation dishes that we like to have as often as we can.
Mashed potatoes, two times baked potatoes and french fries are high up on our listing but we’ve been making diverse Cheesy Potato recipe for years and they have constantly been a favourite.
This recipe is extremely good easy to whip up and you may make it all in one bowl which is terrific because I think if all of us is like me, the less dishes the better.
INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
- Cream of chicken soup
- Melted butter
- Garlic powder
- Minced onion
- Green onions
- Diced Frozen Potatoes
- Sour cream
- Salt & pepper
- Onion powder
Now I clearly had a reader advocate this recipe to me, well more or less that she loves it with ham and bacon, so we took our Crockpot Cheesy Potatoes recipe and grew to become it into this!
Now permit me just say, that that is one dish that my husband is in love with. One of those ones that you don’t need to attend to plate to definitely consume or consume directly out of the serving dish.
Unfortunately this is my family, no disgrace here. We love food and I guess we adore breathing in it out of with it became crafted from within the starting.
HOW TO MAKE CHEESY POTATOES:
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Spray a 9″x13″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In big bowl whisk collectively soup, sour cream, melted butter, salt & pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and minced onion until smooth.
- Next add to your potatoes, cheese, ham, bacon and inexperienced onions and toss to coat absolutely properly so the whole thing is saturated.
- Spread into prepared pan and bake uncovered in oven for approximately 45 mins.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with last cheese and bake for approximately 10 mins longer.
This Cheesy Potatoes recipe could not get any greater simpler. I assume it is also known as Funeral Potatoes in a few circles, however we can stay with tacky potatoes to lighten the temper we could?
The addition of the bacon and ham certainly provide it simply the proper saltiness to play off the creaminess and cheesiness of the alternative ingredients.
If you are having a gathering, that is one of those dishes that may be a have to make. Honestly while we’ve got birthday events round right here, everybody asks me to make my crockpot model, that is no special aside from some easy additions.
HOW TO COOK IN CROCKPOT:
For the crockpot cheesy potato model you could surely have your potatoes frozen, no need to thaw them before cooking.
Add all of your ingredients right into a large crockpot and stir.
Place lid on and cook on low for 4 hours.
Remove lid and sprinkle with last cheese and cowl and cook again for approximately 15 minutes until cheese is melted.
See smooth peasy isn’t it? This recipe is so flexible, you could in reality adapt it to make it together with your own flavors, you may use exclusive potatoes which includes shredded hash browns, potatoes O’brien, upload in some breakfast meats including sausage to make if more of a breakfast dish.
- 1 16 oz container sour cream
- 1 2 lb bag frozen diced potatoes, thawed
- 4 Tbs butter melted
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 2 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled cooked bacon
- 1 10.5 oz can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1 cup diced ham
- 1/3 cup green onions
- Preheat oven to 350.Spray a nine”x13″ baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In big bowl whisk collectively soup, sour cream, melted butter, salt & pepper, onion powder, garlic powder and minced onion until easy.
- Next add to your potatoes, cheese, ham, bacon and green onions and toss to coat really nicely so the entirety is saturated.
- Spread into organized pan and bake exposed in oven for approximately forty five minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with final cheese and bake for approximately 10 mins longer.