Forget dry fowl with our Juicy Oven Baked Chicken Breast Recipe! Deliciously seasoned before being cooked in the oven until golden with mouthwatering crisp edges!
Tender and full flavoured, our easy and easy baked fowl breast recipe uses skinless and boneless chook breasts baked within the oven till golden and caramelised. For greater flavour, garlic butter mixes thru the cooked pan juices to serve your chook drizzled within the first-rate sauce!
THE JUICIEST OVEN BAKED CHICKEN BREAST RIGHT HERE!
For years I attempted so many recipes and techniques for a juicy baked chook breast. Disappointed every single time and having to chunk even though mouthful of dry hen, dipping each forkful in mayonnaise just to get through it. If you love meals as a lot as I do, this is mostly a absolutely heartbreaking experience.
Enter our recipe: clean, fast and simple. No weird steps, no wrapping, tenting, brining or marinating wanted. Just a very good flavoured seasoning rubbed throughout our hen and allow your oven do all of the work.
This is how I make the maximum brilliant baked hen breast that keep all of their herbal juices!
The great element about this recipe are the pan juices that blend through the seasoning to provide you a touch some thing extra to drizzle them with while serving.
CHICKEN BREAST SEASONING
You most effective need a handful of seasoning components for this one: paprika (mild, candy or smoky), brown sugar (or a brown sugar substitute for Keto readers), oregano (or Thyme), onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
HOW LONG TO COOK CHICKEN BREASTS
Large hen breasts (7oz or 200g) take about 20-22 minutes to cook dinner. Medium-sized breasts (five – 6oz or 150 – 180g) take about 18-20 minutes. You also have the choice of throwing for your broiler in the last 2 minutes to get crispier edges!
Cooking them at excessive warmness ensures the crispy, caramelised edges, even as retaining your hen first rate juicy on the interior. Once the fowl is golden and caramelised, it’s cooked! Let it rest for about 5 mins to recirculate all of those natural juices thru the beef.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons mild paprika
- 1 heaping tablespoon light brown sugar FOR KETO: use brown sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, or dried Thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon each garlic powder and onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper, (or chili powder) for an extra kick.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 large chicken breasts (7oz | 200g each)
See Also: Ham & Bacon Cheesy Potatoes
- Preheat oven to 425°F fashionable ovens) or 390°F 2 hundred°C (fan pressured or convection ovens).
Using a meat mallet or rolling pin, pound each chook breast to 0.Eight-inch on the thickest element. Make sure your fillets are all the equal thickness to make sure even cooking.
- Combine sugar, paprika, oregano, salt, powders and pepper(s).
- Line a baking pan with parchment (or baking) paper. Transfer fowl to the pan and toss hen in the seasoning.
- Drizzle with the oil and rub seasoning throughout to calmly coat.
- Bake chicken in preheated oven for 16-18 mins, or until internal temperature is one hundred sixty five°F (75°C) the usage of a meat thermometer. It need to be golden with crisp edges.*
- For crispier bird, trade your oven setting to broil (or grill in Aus/UK) on excessive over the past 2-3 minutes of cooking till golden.
- Remove pan from oven, switch chook to serving plates and permit rest for five mins earlier than serving.
- OPTIONAL STEP: While bird is within the oven, melt butter in a small skillet. Sauté garlic till fragrant (30 seconds), and dispose of pan from warmness. Stir in parsley, then pour butter aggregate into pan juices, stirring nicely to mix all the flavours collectively.
- To serve, drizzle pan juices over the chicken and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.